Thursday, April 2, 2009

Some New Cards






Well, I am finally back. I have been working on cards the past month and a half, just haven't posted any. I've been off work for the past six weeks (I had surgery) so I've had a fair amount of time to create. Here's what I've come up with. These super easy funky cards are great for all the parties my teenage daughters are invited to.
I tried a few different techniques with this card. I have people saying they want to work with brads and Prima flowers so.... I embossed the background with the Cuttlebug and then wiped it softely with an small ink pad so only the raised section inked.

I love this little fishy card and so far, everyone else who has seen it, loves it too. I used my Copics to colour it, but it's really too small to do much shading.
The Easter Bunny Basket gave me more opportunity to shade and work with the Copics. I think he turned out really cute.




My Easter Ribbit card is quite simply but turned out so cute. I just love Whipper Snapper stamps. They have the cutest images.
I actually did a couple of the two Easter cards and YEAH! my Airbrush system finally came in. With the other cards, I used the Airbrush for the background and put in grass and sky. I was really pleased how they turned out. I have used this technique on a few other cards that I will post soon.
Last comment for today.... I came across this pricture today and just couldn't resist posting it here. I love this picture of my girls.... it was taken last summer, I think, Shanna has since dyed her hair quite dark.....

No comments:

Post a Comment