Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Cards Again

Well we had a very productive day yesterday. We knocked off five new designs - not bad for a day's work. Of course, this is because I didn't allow Jill into the beer while we were working! LOL She made up for it when we went for dinner afterwards.

This really cute little guy uses lots of fun techniques. We ran the background through the Cuttlebug to emboss it, we used our Copics to colour/shade in the pic and then we airbrushed the background.

This is a quick, easy Thank You card.

One of my all time favorite cards that we have done. This one was done a while ago but has never got posted. The text says "Happy birthday Little Lady". Again we have used the Copics for colouring/shading and the Copic Airbrush System for the background.

I have a daughter graduating this year, so I figured I should do up at least one Grad card. I was really pleased how this one turned out. It is very classy. I printed the words on vellum and then used eyelets to attach it to cardstock that I inked the edges on. This picture really does not do this card justice!

The next two are also cards that were done a while ago. Jill's youngest daughter loves dinosaurs and we did up these two cards for invitations. We wanted to use the dinosaur images but also keep it a little bit girly for a three year olds party.



I just love this kissy frog - and he looks great shaded in greens with Copics.

I know I say a lot of cards are my "favorite" but I think this one just might "be the one". It's a baby girl card and it's so girly and fun. The saying under the stamp is "Does this diaper make my butt look big?" It's just so cheeky and cute!


Here's another Baby Girl card that I did up really quickly for my daughter's teacher. I used the Sookwang tape and Glitter Ritz on it although I still haven't been thrilled with any of the results I have had using this stuff.

This was meant as a Baby Boy card and it's really cute - I'm just not sure I like that particular stamp with the card itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment