Monday, February 2, 2009

My wonderful son - Kyle


This is my wonderful son - Kyle (and my incredible niece Niki). Kyle is going to be 20 in a couple of weeks - that makes me feel so old!
Kyle is working in construction right now but wants to go back to school. He is going to start classes at UFV in September but he doesn't know what he wants to do quite yet. He's going to start out slow with one night class a semester until he figures it out.
Kyle is my hockey player but all the pictures I have of him playing hockey are REALLY old. He started playing in grade one and still plays in the Abbotsford Minor Hockey Association - on the Juvenille A team. Next year he plans to play on his cousin's beer league team.
Kyle loves cars and he's already had four of them! He started out with a little Sonoma truck which he and his dad custom painted black on the bottom and neon green on the top. It was really cute! Then he went through a couple of Honda Civics and now has a 2009 Mitshubishi Lancer. I've been wanting to get a picture of him with his car but - it's always raining in BC!

No comments:

Post a Comment